Caravan Extended Warranty
Administered by the National Warranty Company
Call Joanne On 08 8260 2500
Head Of Warranty & Insurance
Caravan Warranty is provided by your dealer and provided by the National Warranty Company (NWC). The parts and labour orientated warranty provided by NWC is designed to lower the financial impact of unexpected repairs to your caravan in the event of mechanical failure. NWC offers a range of coverage to suit your financial needs, whilst still reaching the level of coverage required. As Australiaâs warranty administrator, NWC is connected to an Australia wide repair network, meaning you will never be left stranded.
Features of the caravan warranty:
- Parts and labour cover for mechanical and electrical
- Coverage for mechanical failure, including when loss incurred from fair wear and tear of covered components
- Cover available on manufacturer fitted appliances
- Flexible warranty option available to suit all budgets (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Warranty can be transferred to a new owner in the event you sell the caravan, adding value to potential buyers
- Easy âno formsâ claims process
- Repairers are paid directly, therefore reducing your out-of-pocket expenses
- Australia-wide repair network
Caravan Warranty FAQ’s
Â Â What is covered under the warranty?
The warranty offered by the National Warranty Company covers set mechanical failures experienced by your caravan. All parts and labour are covered for an unlimited number of repairs on the covered components during the warranty period. Dependent on your level of cover (Brozen, Silver or Gold), there is a maximum amount for any one claim.
Â Â Are all appliances covered?
The National Warranty Company will cover selected appliances if they were fitted by the original manufacture or the selling dealer. The parts covered and the amount that they are covered for is again dependent on your level of coverage.
Â Â What happens if I need to claim?
If your caravan breaks down for whatever reason, give the NWC warranty administrator a call prior to arranging any repair work. Upon assessing your claim, the NWC claims team will direct you to whichever approved repaired is closest to you. All authorized claims are paid directly to the repairer so you donât have to wait reimbursed.
Â Â Is an excess payable on claims?
No excess is payable on claims, if a repair charge is more than your claim limit, you will be required to pay the extra.
Â Â What servicing is required to maintain the warranty?
All servicing requirements are outlined under Section 5 of your signed warranty agreement with NWC.