From Recognised Leaders in the Caravan Insurance Industry
Specialist insurer Caravan Insurance Leaders (CIL Insurances) is a recognised leader in the caravan industry. For over 40 years, CIL has serviced the insurance needs of caravan owners and cemented close relationships with the caravan industry.
CIL makes life easier for intermediaries by offering:
- Experienced, expert underwriters and claims specialists in caravan insurance.
- Efficient quotes, placement and claims notification.
- Streamlined and simple processes with no forms to fill out and quick document turnaround time.
CIL differentiates itself through cover that includes benefits such as:
- Returning the caravan to the insured’s home following an accident to the towing vehicle, or if the insured cannot drive for medical reasons (providing the caravan is more than 100km from the insured’s home).
- Flood cover for both caravan and annex, and the contents for both (providing it is not a result of an action of the sea or tidal wave).
- A national Claims Service Freecall Hotline available from anywhere in Australia for immediate assistance and access to our nationwide network of repairers.
- $1000 cover in total for watches, jewelry, binoculars and any items made of, or containing, gold or silver (cover under Contents section only).
- Let us assist with your insurance ask us for more information to insure your Van.
The Recreational Insurance Specialists
The recreational insurance specialists, KenTame Allianz has been insuring caravans for over 20 years.
Some of their insurance features include:
- Cover for loss or damage of your caravan anywhere in Australia, as well as when it is being transported by sea
- Cover for any damage done to caravan accessories, fittings and/or appliances, including the annex when erected, with no need to list the features
- Replacement of your windscreen or any other broken glass (up to $1,000 per incident)
- Cover for the loss or damage of any personal belongings within the vehicle (up to $1,000); additional cover can be purchased for particularly valuable items such as cameras
- The fusion of electric motors and compensation for the loss of frozen or refrigerated food (up to $500 per incident)
- Legal Liability for third party property damage of up to $20,000,000 for a single incident (includes cleaning costs)
- Cover for the towing and storage of your caravan following an accident.
More KenTame Allianz Features
Your KenTame Allianz policy will also cover the cost of accommodation (up to $700 per incident), or travel to your home (up to $750) if you are left stranded away from home following an accident, the theft of your vehicle, or whilst your vehicle is being repaired. If you have to end your holiday away from home due to an unexpected medical emergency or injury, then KenTame Allianz will cover the costs of bringing your caravan home.
If at any point along your journey you require roadside assistance, then KenTame has got you covered! They provide a 24 hour Accident/Breakdown Towing Assistance service which can be reached by calling 1800 731 912.
So, if you’re looking to have your caravan insured, give KenTame Allianz a call.