Tranquil Peaceful Surrondings
Centrally located in the Riverland, Berri Riverside Caravan Park is a comfortable 3 hour drive, along the Sturt Highway towards Mildura, skirting the edge of the Barossa Valley.
Set in tranquil surroundings, right by the river, this park is beautifully maintained and very clean.
Berri Riverside is also pet-friendly, with some conditions (ask site staff for details).
The park has some great modern amenities, including a huge beach pool, jumping pillow, playground and much more.
In addition to a range of cabins there are 3 different caravan sites available – Ensuite Sites, Powered Sites and Frontage Powered Sites.
Ensuite Site Features
- 12 Ensuite Sites
- Your own modern shower and toilet
- Concrete pad or artificial lawn for your annexe
- Gravel pad for your van to sit level
- Site surrounded by lawn
Powered & Frontage Powered Site Features
All sites have sullage facilities
- 95 powered sites, most larger than average
- Shady, level lawn and gravel sites
- 2 amenities blocks
- Separate disabled toilet & shower
- Free BBQ facilities close-by
- We are pet friendly in our caravan park (only) – all year through
Explore Your surroundings
Nearby Towns, include Berri, Barmera, Renmark, Loxton, Waikerie and Monash.
Attractions & activities include historical sites, plenty of eateries, walking trails, scenic drives, kayaking, fishing, golf, cycling, art and so much more.
There are activities and sites to spare for all ages and of course the River Murray is a constant attraction for all.
For More Information go to : Berri Riverside Holiday Park